We offer a new medium level kayak course for those paddlers that
they want to progress, get good technique and safety by navigating
class III rapids.
The objective of this course is to consolidate a descent by grade III rivers. As very important is the learning of esquimotage, during the course we will learn different styles so you can turn over and not swim.
The courses available are:
Duration: 2 days / Min. 3 pers.
Place: To be determined / All year
Date: To be confirmed
Age: Recommended from 14 years
The course includes:
- Qualified guide for the activity
- Technical material needed.
- CR insurance and accidents
- Optional: transport and photographic report.
What do you need?
- Swimsuit and personal technical equipment