We offer a new advanced level technical kayak course for those paddlers that
they want to improve in Creek type IV-V descent
The objective of this course is to pursue and practice all the necessary aspects and maneuvers to be able to carry out a descent by grade IV-V rivers. From the psychological preparation to the safety and correct reading of the rapids.
The courses available are:
Duration: 2 days / Min. 3 pers.
Place: To be determined / All year
Date: To be confirmed
Age: From 14 years
The course includes:
- Qualified guide for the activity
- Technical material needed.
- CR insurance and accidents
- Optional: transport and photographic report.
What do you need
- Swimsuit and personal technical equipment